Sunday, September 25, 2011

Surprise Birthday Party!

Yesterday me and my dad got up about 6:30am so that we could be ready to head out to my grandmas house for her birthday. So about 8:00am we left our house and headed to Tennessee and we got there about 12:30pm. Then once we got there me and my dad went to Walmart to get some Hello Kitty decorations for the surprise. Then we went to Applebees and sat down and waited. Then after about 20 minutes my uncle neil, Erich and my granmother arrives. Once they walked in I got the camera out and started recording them walking in to catch my grandmothers facial expression and to see the shock on her face. Then after we left Applebees we went to my grandmothers house to have some family time together. After we spent time together me and my grandmother went out together to Kroger to get some breakfast materials. Then we went to Snappy Tomato for my grandmothers birthday dinner which I paid for. After that we went home to hang out for the rest o the day. Then about 10:00pm I went to bed. Have a great day everyone! God Bless!:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for paying for my dinner sweet Devon. xoxoxoxo I loved having you and Dad here for the party. What fun. best birthday ever.

    ReplyDelete